MAGNOLIA Training through MSU Libraries
April 2021 (various dates and topics)
Event Calendar and Registration: https://msstate.libcal.com/calendar/magnolia?cid=14640&t=g&d=0000-00-00&cal=14640&inc=0
MEMA Disaster Preparedness Training
May 5, 2021 from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Registration coming soon!
Virtual Public Library Directors Meeting
May 6, 2021 at 9:30 am
Zoom link coming soon!
May 11, 2021
For more information and to register, click here.
The Wyoming State Library maintains a Training Calendar of free library resources. Access it here: https://library.wyo.gov/services/training/calendar/
Summer Library Program:
- Programming for Teens and Middle Graders Kayla Martin-Gant discusses preparing for summer programming for teens and middle-graders, gives program ideas, and suggests titles to use this summer.
- Programming for Early Literacy: Join MLC’s Kristen Hillman as she discusses the importance of early literacy work with children and how to apply CSLP’s 2021 theme, Tails & Tales, to your summer reading programming!
- Summer 2021 Middle-Grade Reads Join Elisabeth Scott for Tails & Tales-themed title suggestions for your middle-grade audience.
- Adaptive Programming for Disabilities Kristen Hillman explains how to adapt your summer 2021 programming for patrons with disabilities, gives examples of programs to use, and shares some book recommendations for patrons of all ages.
- Programming for Adults & Seniors Shellie Zeigler digs into different options for adult and senior summer programming and how to do it alongside CSLP’s 2021 theme, Tails & Tales!
- STE(A)M Programming for Children Charlie Simpkins presents STE(A)M programming related to this year’s CSLP theme.
Researching Black Ancestry: