Funding for the Health Insurance Grant and the Personnel Incentive Grant Program (PIGP) is provided by the Mississippi Legislature through the Mississippi Library Commission’s annual appropriation.
Health and Life Insurance Grants are available to all public library systems and independent public libraries for library/library system employees who are members of the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) and work no less then 20 hours a week.
- David Collins, Grant Programs Director
- 601-432-4054 / email@example.com
- Jennifer Peacock, Administrative Services Bureau Director/LSTA Coordinator
- 601-432-4042 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Life Insurance Reimbursement
- Instructions for completing and submitting reimbursement request form
- New Reimbursement Request Form (Revised January 1, 2019)
Personnel Incentive Grant Program
- Year-End Report – This form will be emailed to the library/library system director