1999-2016 Annual Statistical Reports of Mississippi Public Libraries (in Excel)
*Libraries: to enter your 2017 data into the Bibliostat Collect database, click here.
- Statistics for Public Libraries (From the September 2016 Workshop)
- Wi-fi, Reference, and Infographics (From the September 2014 Workshop)
- Library Math (from the October 2015 MLA Conference)
- Library Math Resources (from the October 2015 MLA Conference
General Rules and Resources:
- Institute of Museum and Library Services – Administers the Public Library Survey and the State Library Agency Survey.
- The National Center for Education Statistics – includes not only statistics on education and schools but also on libraries.
- The U.S. Bureau of the Census – is the site for the U.S. Census and related information regarding statistics.
- The Library Research Service – is a unit of the Colorado State Library that generates research and statistics nationally and internationally.
- ICOLC (International Coalition of Library Consortia) – has guidelines for statistical measures of usage of web-based information resources.
- HAPLR (Hennen’s American Public Library Rating Index) – gives ratings of public libraries based on data from FSCS.
- Lead Agency for the State Data Center of Mississippi, the Center for Population Studies – coordinates user access to products of the Bureau of the Census.